Saturday, January 5, 2008

Blogless no more...

I have finally joined the ranks of thousands of other people and started a blog... where I can share my innermost personal thoughts and feelings with all of you (yeah, right!).

I like to write and, of course, I am experiencing "bloggers block" because I now have a forum in which to speak, but have absolutely nothing to say!

Maybe I should just start with some basics... As the title of my blog shows, I am originally from New Jersey, now living in the mid-west (that alone should provide lots of fodder for this blog!). I am married... I work... and I have 2 dogs (again, more fodder for this blog - I'll introduce you to them soon!).

In this blog, I hope to share with you the daily musings of my life, as well as some of my passions (reading, animal advocacy, etc.).

Until next time...

2 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Welcome to blogworld! It is a great place to be, you will love it! so many kind and fun people out there in the network.

See you around-

Kathleen said...

Thanks Karla!