Saturday, February 9, 2008

On the bookshelf...

I LOVE to read... and have always loved to read. These are just some of the books on my bookshelf... Most have been read, and others are patiently waiting to be read! While crime dramas and legal thrillers are usually in my "Top 10", I also like a wide variety of other types of books... from fiction to autobiographies to everything in between.

I could get lost for hours in a bookstore (and have)...it's one of my favorite places. And, of course, I can never leave a bookstore empty-handed. I always manage to find a book or two (or three or four) that catch my eye and just scream out: "Read me!!"

Some of my favorite authors are: John Grisham, Nancy Kopp, Steve Martini and Judy Blume... but there are so many great books out there written by great authors, I couldn't even begin to name them all!!

***********************************

My Winter reading list:

I am currently reading:

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini



Innocent Man and The Appeal, both by John Grisham, are next on deck...

Those three books should take me through Winter and then I'll have more added to my reading lists for Spring and Summer... (Did I mention I love bookstores!) :)

No comments: