Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My (frugal) Crafty Creation...

So, I've been looking for something with 'height' to put on my bathroom shelf... The other day, I rescued this bottle before it made it into our recycling bin... (This bottle used to contain a gourmet blend of peppercorns for our pepper mill - *mental note: remember to add this to shopping list*)

I cleaned out the bottle, removed the label and added in some of my bath salts and beads that seem to have accumulated under my bathroom sink.

And, here is my frugal, yet crafty creation:

It didn't cost me anything extra to make since I had everything on hand already, the color scheme blends in with the bathroom, it adds some height to that side of the shelf, which is what I was looking for, and I was able to free up some room under the sink... (which really means, now that there's more room under there, I need to go buy more stuff! LOL)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Jersey Girl!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm thinking the next governor of NJ ought to be a nun. Maybe that would help. :)

Love your frugal crafty creation -- what pretty colors, and the price was definitely right!
xoxo,
Mary