Saturday, March 8, 2008

WWW...Weekend, Weather and Water towers!

The weekend is here!! *doing the happy dance*

This is a water tower from the south 'burbs of Chicago (area I used to live in)... isn't that cute!

I had never seen a water tower like this before until I moved out here...

Notice the bow tie (around the 'neck' area)... this water tower is looking/smiling at a 'female' water tower across town... how funny is that! (I don't have a picture of the 'female' tower, but the 'female' water tower has a bow on her 'head')

The first time I saw these towers, I knew I had to snap a picture of them... too funny!!

Where I live now, I can see my town's water tower from my backyard... although it's not as fun as the one in this picture, as far as water towers go, I guess it's pretty nice! LOL

So we are expecting about an inch of snow tomorrow night and still have cold temperatures (it was 8* degrees about an hour ago).... then, we're in for a warm-up... temps into the 40's and I saw a 56* in the forecast for later this week!!! (I can't even remember what temperatures in the 50's feel like... hopefully, I'll thaw out by then!) Just hang on... spring is right around the corner!!

This weekend is more or less doing the usual stuff... some shopping, some cleaning, some things around the house and most importantly... some relaxing!! (and staying warm LOL)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: